能否打印:支持打印

是否支持搜索:支持全文搜索

是否带目录:带目录

王江涛

王江涛是哪一个团队王江涛2023必背20篇pdf

王江涛考研作文百度网盘2023王江涛考研英语必背20篇王江涛考研作文怎么样

王江涛2023必背20篇百度网盘王江涛2023高分写作pdf

王江涛考研作文百度网盘王江涛写作预测怎么样王江涛十天搞定考研词汇

Directions: Some international students are coming to your university. Write them an email in the name of the Postgraduate Association to

extend your welcome and

provide some suggestions for their campus life here.

Dear Friends, On behalf of the Postgraduate Association of Shanghai Jiao Tong University, I would like to extend a heartfelt welcome to all ofthe overseas students who will study at our university. It gives me great pleasure to make two practical suggestions to you. Life at this prestigious university may not be as relaxing as you expected. You must work hard to respond to numerous lessons, lots of homework and countless exams. In spite of all these challenges, you can still enjoy your life here. It is strongly advised that you take part in various extracurricular activities like sports meets, speech contests, social gatherings and dances, which can provide you with ample opportunities to make friends. All in all, studying at this university will be worthwhile. I hope you will enjoy yourselves here!

参考译文 亲爱的朋友们我谨代表上海交通大学研究生会向将在我们大学学习 的所有外国留学生表达诚挚的欢迎我很荣幸地向你们提两条实用的建议在这所知名大学 的生活也许不像你们所期待的那样轻松。你们必须要努力学 习以应对很多课程大量家庭作业以及无数次考试。尽管 面临所有这些挑战你们依然可以享受在这里的生活强烈 建议你们参加各种各样的课外活动如运动会演讲比赛社交聚会及舞会它们可以为你们提供许多结交朋友的机会0 总而言之在这所大学学习将是值得的。希望你们在这 里过得愉快您真诚的, 李明

针对考研推荐一个全面网站:

包含专业课高清无水印pdf

公共课高清无水印pdf

公共课全程班网课持续更新

四六级书籍pdf

考研历年真题pdf

院校历年真题

院校考点讲义

外刊资源等

网站的电子版都支持打印 复制

可搜索 的电子版pdf

如何下载考研资源,这里推荐最常用的一个网站